Monday, May 5, 2014

16 TENSES.. ('open in new tab' to zoom the image)


POSITIVE SENTENCES

NEGATIVE SENTENCES

INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE

EXERCISE
Change the word in the bracket in order to complete this story by using  an appropriate tenses!

Example: 
I am a student. I study English at College of Education. I am studying about English grammar now. I have brought a grammar book and have read it all, but I still don’t get it. I have been reading it since an hour ago by now.

  • Who is she? She (not, look) like a student, but she (bring) a grammar book, and LCD Projector too. Now she (come) to this class. Is she a lecturer? I (not, see) her since the first day.  
  • Yesterday (to be) the happiest moment for me. I (go) to the movie and (watch) The breaking dawn part 2. I (wait) this movie since last year. Luckily, my friend (buy) one ticket for me before I arrived, so I (not, need) to queue. When I (wait) for the show, suddenly a super cool guy came and (take) an empty seat right beside me, and (smile) at me!, how lucky I (to be).
  • Tomorrow will be the most important moment for me. I (have) my first work interview. So tonight I (prepare) it, I will learn some common questions and answers in work interview. I (also prepare) the best outfit, because tomorrow, I (sit) in front of the persons who will hire me. I (have) had my breakfast before leaving, because I (probably, wait) since morning until my turn. I will have to make sure that I will have fresh breath as I will be speaking while they (listen). 
  • I am sorry, I know it is too late by now. If only I could go back, I would come to that time. I (have send) you the letter telling that I (leave) and I wanted to know whether you would come with me. I (wait) for you in the airport for 2 hours. I (think) you had made up your mind, so I decided to leave alone. If only I had found you there I (will have) (marry) you. We (raise) our babies right now, in our beautiful house.   



0 comments:

Post a Comment